0:00 author’s note
2:15 the wolf
9:43 maybe i'll come back someday (a duet between two spooky friends)
11:47 a resolution in shards
instructions for “burial”
1. wait until after sundown.
2. light six candles to represent the various acts within this recording.
3. prepare an ice cold soda-pop.
4. turn off all other sources of light.
5. begin “burial”
6. at the conclusion of each act, extinguish one candle.
7. after the last candle is put out and “burial” is complete, close your eyes. somewhere in the room, a spirit of the deceased will manifest itself across the floor from you. do not open your eyes.
8. slowly count to ten and open your eyes.
the purpose of this is to connect with an external spirit and witness the occult on your own terms.
mike klahold - help with engineering
bryan diem, or MC KimDracula - poetry + michael caine-ing (narration), screaming/growls, bottle noises, and cover
*poem in bridge of "maybe I'll come back someday" is an excerpt from "Hanging A Ghost" written by bryan.
An lp from my other project, stippling (a band with two other great musicians and friends), is expected sometime next year. A lot of work has been put into it thus far, and I'll be excited to release it and direct you towards that when the date arrives.